Connect to the modern banking consumer.
With big banks investing billions of dollars into digital efforts, how can your institution attract new customers and maintain growth? You need to stand out—offer your customers unique features and benefits they won’t find anywhere else.
You need Meed, a global program for banks specifically designed to acquire and retain digital banking customers.
A 100% digital financial platform, Meed was created to meet the needs of the modern consumer. Combining the power of a global network of bank partners, an ecosystem of growth-driving corporate members and one-of-a-kind community referrals through patent-pending SocialBoostTM, Meed connects your institution to the digital customers your bank needs to keep growing.
How Meed works.
Designed with acquisition and retention in mind.
You are provided with all technology solutions, including a digital banking experience branded to your bank. Acquisition efforts and extensive marketing campaigns run on your behalf are also available.
Your institution owns the relationship with each Meed user, or Meedr, and all associated cross-selling opportunities to maximize your ROI.
Our patent-pending SocialBoost program rewards each Meedr who grows the Meed community, referring even more new digital customers to your bank.
Continue building your brand, retention programs and more with digital marketing expertise, resources and assets available from our affiliate 6th Street Marketing.
Fast, straightforward implementation.
Keep the focus on growing your institution.
When it comes to boosting business, every second counts. To maximize speed to market while avoiding disruption to your core operations, we have partnered with global technology leaders including Oracle to deliver the Meed platform, supported by state-of-the-art digital Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS). With breakthroughs and updates incorporated by our world-class tech partners on an ongoing basis, your institution will be offering the latest technology to your newly acquired digital banking customers.
This BaaS partnership allows for an implementation under six months from start to launch. It’s built around consumption-based pricing, with expenses very closely synched with revenue. The process is run on a separate platform with full BPO services to minimize business disruptions and significantly lower implementation costs with no need for major capital expenditure.
Meet the Meed Team
Chief Executive Officer
- 15 years of experience as a financial services industry consultant.
- Founder and Senior Managing Partner of Atlanta-based consulting firm Bank Solutions Group.
- CEO of consulting firm Speer & Associates Inc.
- 25 years of banking experience as an executive at several U.S. banks
- Senior executive of a leading North American EFT network and payments processing company.
- Enjoys the privilege and pleasure of building outstanding teams to bring innovative solutions for self-service and digital banking to the industry.
Chief Financial Officer
- 25 years of experience in Financial Services, primarily in leadership roles in banking and payments.
- General Manager of the Prepaid Solutions business at Fiserv.
- CEO of Maverick Network Solutions, a processor and program manager acquired by Fiserv.
- President of the MAC Network, one of the largest debit networks in the U.S.
- Executive level positions in the financial and payments divisions at CoreStates Bank, now part of Wells Fargo.
COO / CTO
- 35 years of experience in financial services focusing on strategy, process, and technology, including greenfield and consolidation projects.
- 15 years as an executive with the Consumer Banking and Consumer Credit Divisions of Fleet/Boston and Wells Fargo Bank.
- Executive Vice President of Providian Financial Credit. Acquisition, Customer Support, and Enterprise Architecture groups.
Chief Marketing Officer
- 30+ years of experience in communications strategy, advertising and marketing, building national and international campaigns for blue-chip businesses.
- Over 20 years in some of London’s premier global advertising agencies – Publicis, Bates, JWT and Young & Rubicam.
- Moved with Young & Rubicam to West Coast in 2005, 10 years as Senior Vice President across WPP companies Y&R, Wunderman and VML.
Chief Legal / R&C Officer
- Broad range of financial services legal and regulatory compliance experience from within law firm, consulting, entrepreneurial, and in-house settings.
- Responsible for managing the company’s legal, risk management, and compliance aspects.
- Vice President & Corporate Counsel for U.S. Bank, leading legal and regulatory change management processes for the mortgage division.
- Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy from UCLA, law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
Chief Analytics Officer
- Over twenty years of multi-functional leadership experience in retail banking, lending, payments and wealth management with top-tier financial institutions in North America, the Middle East and Asia.
- Served as the Head of Marketing Planning & Strategy for Credit Cards at TD Bank.
- Vice President Products & Strategy, Wealth Management at Royal Bank of Scotland and ABN AMRO Bank
- Variety of leadership roles with multi-markets mandates at American Express in Asia.